Friday, May 21, 2004

This Makes Froggeh VERY Happy...

This is official, off of douglasadams.com. Mos Def as Ford is just about the coolest damn thing I can possibly think of...

-----------------------------------------------------

After what seems like seven and a half million years, the film adaptation of Hitchhiker's is finally underway.

Anything published here is at the request of the production team or Douglas's family and friends, who claim it's far easier than mailing you all individually. So, while rumour and speculation are bound to abound elsewhere, this is the only official source for information.

Cast

Arthur ... Martin Freeman
Ford ... Mos Def
Humma Kavula ... John Malkovich
Marvin ... Warwick Davis
Mr. Prosser ... Steve Pemberton
Questular ... Anna Chancellor
Slartibartfast ... Bill Nighy
Trillian ... Zooey Deschanel
Zaphod ... Sam Rockwell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe.
Some.

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for the note. You have no idea how much I need to hear stuff like that. Seriously, the closer I get to actually moving, the more I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack or something. I appreciate the kind words, darlin'.