Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas from San Diego!

Got in to San Diego after a pretty smooth flight on Sunday. Had a brief hang up at JFK when I got to the check in desk and realized that my passport had expired a week or so before. Since my driver's license has been expired for a bit longer than that, I suddenly realized I had no actual valid ID. Fortunately the lady at the check-in desk took pity on me, and I got off with a slap on the wrist and a pat between the legs.

My parents had to stay over in Cincinnati Sunday night due to weather delays in Manchester, but they got in safe Monday morning. We've mostly been hanging around my brother's house enjoying the Boisvert Family Traditions of gluttony and sloth. Caught Charlie Wilson's War this afternoon, which was pretty good, especially Phillip Seymour Hoffman who was excellent, as always. Going to check out the Dead sea Scrolls tomorrow, and probably do the zoo later in the weekend.

California is beautiful... it's been 60-70 degrees during the day, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. Got to go for a walk this afternoon and shoot a few pics around Dan's neighborhood.

Christmas in Cali

Best of holiday wishes to all of you... have a merry Christmas, and safe travels until I see you again.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Hope you get your ID situation sorted before you try to come back... Apparently, after the recent unpleasantness (9/11) they're a little weird about folks flying into NY without identification. Have a great holiday!